VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Center City, Philadelphia, Sofitel Philadelphia is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Ben Franklin National Memorial and Reading Terminal Market. This 4.5-star hotel has 306 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central Philadelphia, the hotel is also near Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Enjoy dining at Liberte, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 11 AM.
The 306 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free bottled water, safes, and ironing boards are also available.
At Sofitel Philadelphia, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 17 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 50 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Ben Franklin National Memorial and Reading Terminal Market
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Sofitel Philadelphia offers 306 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies.
Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Philadelphia hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.