VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Sofitel Philadelphia places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Ben Franklin National Memorial and Reading Terminal Market. This 4.5-star hotel has 306 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central Philadelphia, the hotel is also near Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Enjoy dining at Liberte, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 11 AM.
The 306 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include safes and ironing boards.
At Sofitel Philadelphia, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 17 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 45.60 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Ben Franklin National Memorial and Reading Terminal Market
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Sofitel Philadelphia120 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed with a deposit of USD 300 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.