Book your room at Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Arc de Triomphe and Parc Monceau. This 118-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in central Paris and also close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel's 118 rooms are soundproofed and provide MP3 docks, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also standard.
At Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Parking is available for EUR 35 per day (EUR 35 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a business center, express check-in, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Arc de Triomphe and Parc Monceau
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel39 avenue de Wagram Paris Paris 75017
Centrally located in the heart of Paris, this luxury hotel features a health club. Guests can dine at the hip on-site restaurant, Makassar, which features French cuisine with an Indonesian inspiration throughout the day. The attached lounge offers full-bar service well into the evening. In-room dining is also available. 4 meeting rooms span 1,711 square feet and feature wired and wireless Internet access, and audiovisual equipment. Additionally, the Renaissance Arc De Triomphe Hotel has a business center, concierge desk, bellhop, and self and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 159
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 1711
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per day ), Wired internet access ( EUR 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- MP3 docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Makassar Lounge and Restaurant - This casual restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner specializing in blending French cuisine with Indonesian flavors. Diners are surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the hotel's interior gardens. The attached ultra-hip lounge has a full bar. Open daily.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site health club features fitness equipment and free weights.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc Triomphe
- Renaissance Paris Arc Triomphe
- Renaissance Paris Arc Triomphe Hotel
- Renaissance Arc Triomphe Hotel
- Renaissance Arc Triomphe
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.