Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Olympia
If you're considering a trip to Olympia, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 21 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Olympia ready to welcome you. This artistic city is known for its shopping and port.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Olympia
- Motel 6 Tumwater, WA - Olympia
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Alderbrook Resort And Spa
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
- Quality Inn Olympia Near State Capital
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Olympia with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Olympia during your stay? Enjoy the great outdoors at Percival Landing, Priest Point Park, and Yauger Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are State Theater and WET Science Center.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Olympia
When traveling with a pet, it's important to know what the weather will be like. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 18 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 74°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 79°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 66°F daytime, 32°F nighttime with 21 inches of total rainfall