Hotels in North Vancouver
Search over 659 hotels from $72
Top Rated North Vancouver Hotels
Luxury Hotels in North Vancouver
Where is a good place to stay in North Vancouver?
What are some of the best budget-friendly hotels in North Vancouver?
For a good deal, check out these inexpensive hotels in North Vancouver. Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar. Another option is Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier, a hotel with free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a restaurant.
What are the best hotels in downtown North Vancouver?
These are some of the most popular hotels in central North Vancouver:
- Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Seaside Hotel North Vancouver is a 4-star hotel with a full-service spa, free WiFi, and parking.
You'll love North Vancouver for its array of shops, scenic seaside and popular restaurants. Top places to visit close to central North Vancouver include Lonsdale Quay Market, Port of Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge.
What are the best hotels close to Lonsdale Quay Market?
This is a popular shopping spot where you can indulge in some retail therapy and it's 0.7 mi from the heart of North Vancouver. There are 21 hotels within a mile of Lonsdale Quay Market, giving you plenty of choices, and here are some of the top ones:
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel: Located just steps away, this 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Seaside Hotel North Vancouver: Located close by, this 4-star hotel features free WiFi, valet parking, and tablets.
- Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier: Located a short walk away, this 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.