- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Coral Seas Beach Resort3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Spa services
Coral Seas Beach Resort places you next to Time Square Mall and within a mile (2 km) of Throne Room. This 32-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free self parking. On the beach, the hotel is also close to Kool Runnings Water Park and Seven Mile Beach.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Coral Seas Beach Resort's 32 individually decorated rooms provide balconies, safes, and phones. TVs come with cable channels. Free toiletries are also available.
At Coral Seas Beach Resort, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, spa services, and a terrace. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available on request) for USD 140.00 per vehicle roundtrip. Dry cleaning/laundry services make packing light an option. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a garden and a gift shop.
Guest reviews for Coral Seas Beach Resort
great resort for the price
Our 5th stay here and very happy with resort Only thing could be better is the beds and pillows A little to firm.
great view of beach
Overall my husband and I really enjoyed our stay. We had an awesome view of the beach from our room. We could literally open the balcony door and enjoy the beach view from bed.The hotel staff was pleasant and a refrigerator was brought to our room upon our request. The food in the onsite restaurant was delicious. The grounds workers were always making sure the beach was clean. "Shorty" gave great advice on the available tours! We'd definitely stay again in room 905!
hotel was very nice.
Waking up to the sound of the water was lovely n the front desk girl was so nice. 3 to 10 girl.
quite end of the beach
Last hotel on beach. Nice quite area. Not as many walking vendors. Large beach front. Walking distance to town center. There are no frills with this hotel. No toiletries included as most hotels in Negril. Only down fall is the restaurant and bar close fairly early and open late for early morning coffee risers. Staff is pleasant. Rooms are clean. Walking distance or short taxi ride to a few spots for nightly entertainment.
great hotel price reasonable
The hotel is good the staff pleasant when I arrive the guy at the desk called my name checked me out I literally was in the room within 12 minutes the beach was awesome I was there at 6 am and was already clean I would certanely visit that hotel again
not a good room, small tv, not so much privacy badically had see through curtains at night. Couldnt stay so we went and stayed at legends much better stay.