- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Hotel Del Lago4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Hotel Del Lago places you next to Shueishe Pier and Shueishe Visitors Center. This 4-star hotel has 88 guestrooms and offers a marina, free in-room WiFi, and free valet parking. It's on a lake and also a short walk from Mei He Garden and Sun Fog Port.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Cafe Juniper, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with local cuisine breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Hotel Del Lago's 88 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, free bottled water, and safes. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Phones and desks are also standard.
Guests of Hotel Del Lago enjoy features like a marina, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. Free valet and self parking are available, and there's also an area shuttle for a fee. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, free use of bicycles, and a computer station.
Guest reviews for Hotel Del Lago
This is probably the best place we stayed in Taiwan. Even over Silks Place in Taroko Gorge. The view and setting were incredible. We literally woke up and opened our balcony for sunrise.
Room was nice, needs a little touching up (details, eg. needs new carpeting) but bathroom and bed nice, clean. Service was exceptional. Took sunrise walking tour, manager then let us have breakfast and drove us to another hiking location and when the hotel van wasn't available for picking us up, picked us up in his personal car while also adding in a couple of stops to sightsee. Completely unnecessary, not requested, refused a tip. Front desk lovely, helpful in arranging a car to train station. Included breakfast ordinary but fair for price