Romantic Hotels in Myrtle Beach, SC
Featured Myrtle Beach Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Myrtle Beach Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Myrtle Beach that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 12290 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $48 to $108Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Myrtle Beach weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Myrtle Beach
Couples wanting to revive their spark, celebrate their engagement or just spend quality time together will find loads to love about Myrtle Beach. With hotels suitable for every kind of intimate getaway, the romantic possibilities are endless.Romantic Resorts
If your heart is racing at the prospect of a romantic trip away with your loved one, why not make it even more thrilling by choosing the Wyndham Dye Villas at Myrtle Beach? Enjoy meals by candlelight, cuddling up in your gorgeous room and appealing extras like a sauna and on-site dining options. Another delightful place that caters to starry-eyed couples is The Links Golf and Racquet Club. Featuring a wide range of activities, as well as extras like a tennis court and a picnic area, it goes above and beyond to fuel the flames of passion.Romantic places to visit in Myrtle Beach
Ready to inject some spice into your love life? Your ticket to a romantic escape starts with these captivating attractions:
- Treat that special someone to an outing to McLean Park. It's the ideal gift!
- OD Pavilion Amusement Park is fantastic for couples — make sure you make a note of this one on your travel itinerary.
- Why not check out Duplin Winery while you're exploring the area? It's highly regarded by tourists and locals alike.
- Not ready for your enjoyable adventure to draw to a close? You and your love could always head in the direction of Apache Pier.