- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free parking
- Pool bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Within a short walk of Alabama Theatre, Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort is within a mile (2 km) of Carolina Vineyard Winery. This 240-room, 3-star condo property welcomes guests with a poolside bar, an indoor pool, and free self parking. It's in central North Myrtle Beach and also close to Barefoot Landing and T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station.
The 240 condos feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. TVs come with DVD players. Other standard amenities include sofa beds, coffee makers, and phones.
Guests of Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. If you decide to drive, there's free parking. The front desk has multilingual staff that can answer questions about the accommodations, services, and more. Other amenities at this beach condo include a 24-hour business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and an arcade/game room.
Guest reviews for Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas
The hotel had a lot of amenities. The hotel had two pools and they always had something to do for families that had children. The beach location was great. The hotel did not have dining within the grounds. However, Barefoot Landing was only one mile away and they had many dining options. I would stay at this hotel again. I liked having a kitchen in my room and cooked there some of the nights. it was also a plus to have a washer and dryer in the room as well. The bath tub in the master suit was great. It was very large.
We booked Shore Crest Vacation Villa 1 based on the reviews we read and also because we expected a view of the Ocean. The room was a bit worn. We did have a view of the parking lot