- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This is the second time I have stayed here. They have nice large rooms. The staff are efficient and friendly. Breakfast is good. I only ventured out to the local area once and it was a walk to find a good restaurant. The hotel is hemmed in by dual carriageways a bit but is quiet inside. Pleasant stay of 3 nights and reasonable sleep each night. More for the business traveller than the tourist I would say.
The hotel check in was easy, the rooms are huge with some great views across the city, quiet a trek from DME airport (90 mins), food was good, room service quick, bar service was excellent and will stay again - in two weeks.
Well run hotel with nice rooms, comfortable beds and an excellent executive lounge. Location is a little difficult to access in traffic, however I would not hesitate to stay again due to overall quality and service. The two story lounge (with outdoor patios on the roof) is terrific, well stocked with a good selection of food and beverages. Dimitri and all of the staff are to be commended for their friendly, attentive and professional assistance!
On arrival first impressions of this very large city hotel were very good. Reception staff all spoke English,consequently registration was effortless and quick. My room on the 11th floor was exceptionally well furnished and very comfortable. I was impressed with the large shower room with an oversized heated mirror and loads of space around the sink. Generally an extremely well laid out room with ample wardrobe space as I was there for 1 week. I never had the chance to use any of the spa facilities as I was too pre occupied with my week in Moscow. Food was good and the breakfast buffet had more than enough choice. An extremely well presented property that I would recommend without reservation.
Great experience, very nice people, and employees, very helpful, polite an willing to go the extra mile. Rooms were clean, spacious, so was the bathroom, The restaurant close to the lobby offers a very nice breakfast buffet, with a lot of various dishes.
The Renaissance in Moscow (Monarch Centre) is my new favorite hotel in Moscow. Great staff, clean rooms, excellent beds, and everything you'd expect from a Renaissance. As a Platinum Elite, I was well taken care of. I will be back for sure!
I thought that this hotel was great. The staff were superb (very friendly and helpful) and the room was nice and comfortable. It was a big room but it still felt cosy. The hotel was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good.
Great room, amazing bed, nice gym, friendly staff, decent breakfast! Only downside was location, a bit far from metro station and it was hard for Uber drivers to find the hotel and we got 2 drivers to cancel the ride after not finding us. Hotel can order a cab, but you have to be very patient of you want one who accepts credit card
A bit away for the centre (15 mins drive or 4 metro stops from red square). Feels very secure. Excellent and huge rooms and bathrooms. Helpful staff with great English. Breakfast buffet in the lobby area was a let down, difficult to get a coffee quickly, no chef for eggs/omelettes and not much of a good choice of foods.
Residency on Renaissance hotel was one of my best experiments, because all of the services was perfect, flawless, and without any delay. It's Spa with a glass roof fantastic and swimming in the great pool was meditating. it's gym was well equipped and had anything that I want.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Located in Begovoy within 2 miles (3 km) of Megasport Arena, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel is within a few miles (5 km) of Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. This 4-star hotel has 366 guestrooms and offers an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Moscow, it's also close to Bolshoi Theatre and State Historical Museum.
Enjoy dining at Mozaic, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
All 366 soundproofed accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water are also standard.
Guests staying at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel enjoy an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. There's onsite parking for a fee, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for RUB 5200 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 12 meeting rooms.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 690 reviews