- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 3-device limit.
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This impressive tower stands a 5 minute wall from two of the main railway stations. The room are spacious and comfortable. Chosse a room on a higher floor as there are some impressive views. With the global chaind of hotels, it appears that you will get the lowest rated rooms if you don't book directly with the hotel.
Luxury hotel with big rooms and clean facilities. Perfect for quick getaway on train to St Petersburg. Very helpful concierge service with English speaking staff. Easy access on Metro into city centre.
A very classic property which is one of 7s sisters skyscrapers of Moscow. Though it has a small lobby, the ambience and the architecture sets the hotel apart. The rooms are of standard sizes and is walking distance from Moscow Leningradskaya railway station.
My visit to this hotel got off to a bad start! the booking in process was OK however, the credit card machine was playing up which made the Trainee booking me in nervous. Not his fault at all. However, he forgot to tell me where the elevators were, after walikng around for 5 minutes i found them. I got to my floor only to find on exiting the elevator four elevator doors and a closed door saying that there was a conference and guests please be quiet. Naturally i thought that I could not enter. Anyway to cut a long story short it took me another 20 minutes to find my room.... eventually finding that I could have entered the door! other than this my visit to this hotel was a pleasant one, I tried this as it was nearer the office that I needed to visit. Not the best for the centre but a great hotel for a good price.
I spent 2 nights there during my business trip. This was one of the best services I had so far. Staff always helpful and kind and even offered to pack breakfast for me when I said I would have to leave early in the morning
Stay 4 nights at this hotel . The staff was professional and answered all questions we had. Restaurant was great and service good. The hotel is located one of ‘Seven Sisters’ historical building. I recommend this hotel
Hotel housed in one of the building owned by seven sisters in the heart of the city. The structure has its own importance in the country. Royal palace converted into hotel has beautiful interiors and artefacts. Very happy to stay there for week long travel to Moscow, great hospitality and warmth shown by the staff. Great place to stay.
I stayed there for one night, basically out of curiosity with regards to the Stalin era highrise building which is housing the hotel. Other than the historic building, you get what you would expect from your typical Hilton hotel anywhere in the world. Decent quality - not more not less.
Great location. Easy access to train, buss station and many historical places in Moscow. The building itself is very historical and decorated very nice. Starting from entrance of hotel all staff is kind and helpful. Rooms are clean and quite big compared to many other hotels in Moscow. Even my stay was short, I will definitely stay in this hotel again. Loved it.
Unable to speak much Russian these were definitely the friendliest people I have met on my many worldly travels. I would plan a summer there another time to get an even better appreciation of the beauty and architectural delights as Canada is so young in comparison.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Krasnoselsky, Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. This 273-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central Moscow, the hotel is also near Bolshoi Theatre and State Historical Museum.
This hotel serves as home to a lobby lounge, along with a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 273 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hydromassage showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other amenities include free bottled water, ceiling fans, and laptop-compatible safes.
Guests staying at Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for RUB 4300 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2423 reviews