- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, and Visa.
- The accommodations at this vacation home are offered at multiple addresses.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking
Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals offers accommodations throughout the area in Moab. This 25-room, 3.5-star vacation home has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a spa tub.
All 25 air-conditioned homes feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Coffee makers, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals features a spa tub and barbecue grills. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. Helpful staff is there to provide tour or ticket assistance, as well as offer insight about the area.
Guest reviews for Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals
comfy for families
Clean and comfortable with plenty of room for our party of 8. Full kitchen and 2 baths were very convenient. Pool was nice, even in cool windy weather.
spring break for 4 days
Accomodations were fine at the Purple Sage condo. Our room had cockhroaches though.
Location is quiet and peaceful, which is great. I thought that the place is overall expensive for what one gets. It's basically like a hotel room, but more spacious due to a small kitchen and small living room area. Advertisement had a picture of a different location that was more attractive than the actual unit; so the add was misleading.
family visit to moab
we were disappointed with our condo, Purple Sage Economy Condo No. 6 Felt old, having bunk beds in the lounge area makes it feel cheap, TV belongs to the middle ages. Furnishings should be replaced to make it feel fresh, poor lighting, dark condo, poor privacy, as if you open the blinds of the lounge it looks straight into a common garden! No amenities such as shampoos, soap, etc Glad we only booked 3 nights! The only plus is the lady who checked us in, breath of fresh air! But that is where it stopped! Sorry for the bad review, but we honestly did not like it at all.
good location, very quiet.
We were only there four nights. Ideal location for going downtown but far enough away to be very quiet. Enjoyed having a washer & dryer since we were on a month long trip! It wasn't elegant but good basic amenities. We visited the Arches and Canyonland parks, went rafting on the Colorado,out to eat twice and visited visitor centers and museums.