- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Only Muslims can enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served or permitted at Marriott Madinah.
Marriott Madinah5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
Marriott Madinah places you within a mile (2 km) of Prophet's Mosque and Bin Dawood. This 150-room, 5-star hotel has 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Medina and also close to Baqi Cemetery and Quba Mosque.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Al Aqeeq, which specializes in international cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All 150 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 32-inch flat-screen TVs are available for entertainment, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also available.
Guests of Marriott Madinah enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. Transportation is made easy with a free area shuttle. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a computer station, a library, and free newspapers.
Guest reviews for Marriott Madinah
good value for money
Ver good hotel and is also near to masjid al-nabawai.
wonderful and well educated stuff
Clean and well managed Hotel that is close enough to "HARAM" Recommended. Thanks for all the stuff and managers.
april 2013 trip to madinah
This hotel is a little far to consider within walking distance of the Haram. That being said the shuttle service was excellent. The staff says the shuttle goes every 10 minutes. Actually it was much better than that so an A+ for transportation. Breakfast was excellent with made to order fried omlette with your choice of ingredients. The place is dated and needs to be seriously renovated to bring it up to par with other Marriot's I have stayed at. All in all if I had to go again in the off season, I would stay there, unless I could find a better place at the same price closer to the Haram. All the best, fellow traveler!
i have booked room with siting and dining area but i got some thing else so bad i am really best-off
good for the money
The hotel was nice and clean. the breakfast was really good. the staff were friendly. the location was not the best, but there was a bus that takes to the haram every 15 minutes which was good.
hotel was very expensive found out that other webside were cheaper