Hotels in Martinsburg
Search over 269 hotels from $43
Top Rated Martinsburg Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Martinsburg
- A luxurious cabin quietly tucked away in the woods, pet friendly, WiFiBerkeley Springs, WVGet Rates
- Bavarian Inn164 Shepherd Grade Rd, Shepherdstown, WVGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (10 reviews)
- Quality Inn25 Union St, Harpers Ferry, WV
The price is $89 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.9/5Very Good! (35 reviews)
Pet Friendly Martinsburg Hotels
- Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North1220 T J Jackson Dr, Falling Waters, WV
The price is $82 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.3/5Excellent! (12 reviews)
- A luxurious cabin quietly tucked away in the woods, pet friendly, WiFiBerkeley Springs, WV
- Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town4328 William L Wilson Fwy, Harpers Ferry, WV
The price is $89 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.1/5Very Good! (35 reviews)
Where should you stay in Martinsburg?
What are the best hotels for the budget traveler in Martinsburg?
Check out the 12 cheap hotels in Martinsburg to find a good deal. Red Roof Inn Martinsburg is a 2-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning. Another option is Knights Inn Martinsburg, a 1.5-star property with free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning. You'll also find Rodeway Inn & Suites, which is a 2-star property with free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
What are some favorite hotels in downtown Martinsburg?
Here are some of the most popular hotels in the center of Martinsburg:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Martinsburg is a hotel offering free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg is a hotel offering free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Martinsburg is a 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Enjoy the local attractions in historic Martinsburg including the casinos, and then make time for local activities such as horseback riding. For the Kids, By George Children's Museum and Martinsburg Mall are a couple of sights to visit in the heart of Martinsburg.
What are the best hotels to stay near Summit Point Raceway?
There's fun to be had wherever you go in Martinsburg, beginning with Summit Point Raceway. This prominent motorsport race track is just 16 miles from the downtown area and on the hit list of many travelers. Love to stay within close reach of it? Consider it done. Hillbrook Inn is 2 miles away and a comfortable option.