- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Ramada Lethbridge3.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were just horrible. I went to my car and brought up a decorative pillow to use instead. The next morning, a woman on the elevator said she had the same problem with the pillows being so fat. She said she had barely slept. The room was clean, but the carpet in the common areas were not.
Family event had me traveling between West Lethbridge and Coaldale. This was convenient and easily accessible.
The staff was friendly, the bed was comfortable, and the room was quite.
Everything in the hotel was clean and satisfactory except the bathroom tub and tiles. There was green and black visible in the grout of the tiles in the tub. The hallways seemed a little dark and very dated. The lobby was nice, the staff was nice, and the location was very central for our travels. For over a hundred dollars a night we wish we would have sprung the $10 and stayed in another hotel.
I had no idea when I booked that the Ramada had moved from its original location in Lethbridge. It is now in the old Heidelberg Inn. My room was nice enough albeit very small. It was also clean other than the build up of old crud on the tile floor in the bathroom... Why they wouldn't have sprung for new flooring when they purchased this property two years ago is beyond me. It detracts from an otherwise respectable room. Having said that, my room was quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. I was disappointed that there was no pool as I had been expecting one, since I was unaware it was in a new location. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast, which is a nice bonus.
Clean, comfortable, good stay. I was there on business and it was peaceful, not noisy.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Ramada Lethbridge places you within a leisurely stroll of Henderson Lake Golf Club and Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden. This 66-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Also nearby are Spitz Stadium and Enmax Centre.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast offered each morning. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
All of Ramada Lethbridge's 66 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free local calls, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
At Ramada Lethbridge, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. There's free parking if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include 2 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.