- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This is a capsule hotel PLUS in my opinion. First off, great location. From Kyoto Station you take the Kyoto subway 2 stops and the hotel is less than a 5 min walk from there. It is also in a very nice part of Kyoto next to many shops. The hotel itself was excellent. Front staff were friendly and communicated sufficiently in English. The accommodations were clean including the bathroom, locker room, sleeping area, and the spa/shower area. Daily breakfast did leave something to be desired, however, it was enough to get you going for the day so I can't complain. Again, location was great. You are a few blocks from Nishiki Market. Accessing public transit was very easy. Making a day trip to Nara was very easy too. Overall I would recommend this hotel for any traveller who is okay with the capsule set up.
A very good value place to stay in the heart of Kyoto shopping area. Nice and easy access. Clean and cozy cabins.
Very original accommodations- the room is of a twin matress size, however includes tv, little table, all adapters to charge your gadgets. It is what it called - a sliding door cabin. It's so cool but takes open mind. Great for short stay. Very clean. Biggest attraction of the hotel- onsite onsen. They supply kimono style robes and slippers. Ample amount of touletries as in all Japanese hotels- single use toothbrushes with paste so safe some room in your luggage. Worth to take breakfast included option but only if pick Japanese breakfast- don't use 'continental version'. The staff is friendly but speaks limited English. Location is dead center- close to many attraction or trains to take you there. Department store across the street with a supermarket in it.
- Close to Nijo Castle and Gion Corner
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Central Kyoto, Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Nijo Castle and Gion Corner. This 228-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, coffee/tea in a common area, and a 24-hour front desk. Also close to this Kyoto hotel are Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kiyomizu Temple.
Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
Guests can enjoy LCD TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Rooms also include free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared.
Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO features 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests. This hotel also has coffee/tea in a common area.