- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Piena Kobe3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Decided to stay at the hotel, because of rated No1 Breakfast by some source in Japan... It was hard to understand precooked One big egg omelette on the plate at Buffet table Everybody will share, No chef or anybody will not cook your eggs? Instead we found very good variety of sweets. It's the nice small hotel to stay with your sisters, mother, aunts or girlfriends. Maybe not with your Grandmothers, if she does not mind walk with a luggage more than 15 min. From the nearest Sannomiya station or pay about $20 for each taxi ride.
Breakfast is very delicious. And have lots of thing to order. I would recommend my friend to stay in this hotel when they are in Kobe!!!
very accommodating and helpful staff. good breakfast!
The hotel is located about 15 mins walk from the Sanomiya station. It is very clean and has excellent amenities. The room is a bit small, and airconditioning is not always at its best, and it does not have English TV channels. Otherwise, it is great value.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Sannomiya, Hotel Piena Kobe is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as Space 11 Darvish Museum and Kitano Tenman Shrine. This 90-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Kobe, the hotel is also a short walk from Kobe Mosque and Shin-Kobe Ropeway.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at PATRIE, the hotel's onsite restaurant. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hotel Piena Kobe's 90 individually furnished rooms provide refrigerators, free bottled water, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with TVs. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests staying at Hotel Piena Kobe enjoy free WiFi in public areas and free newspapers. Self parking is available for JPY 2500 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables.