- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Hotel Monterey Kobe3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Although the Staff were very courteous, their english was very limited. As a result, the staff directed the taxi driver to the wrong pier for our Princess cruise. Fortunately, we checked out of the hotel early, so we still had time to take another taxi, so we can get to the correct pier for our cruise.
The room seemed larger than some others we have had while in Japan and Hong Kong. Kept quite clean. Hotel staff was very professional. Walking distance from shopping, Foreign Settlement, Kobe City Museum, water front, subway, & JR lines.
I am very satisfied with my stay, spacious, clean hotel in the center of the city.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Sannomiya, Hotel Monterey Kobe is adjacent to Ikuta Shrine and within a 10-minute stroll of Kobe Mosque. This 164-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like refrigerators, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Kobe Eiko Church and Sannomiya Shrine are a short walk away.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at San Michele, the hotel's onsite restaurant. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 164 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet, plus flat-screen TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include phones and desks.
At Hotel Monterey Kobe, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking is offered for JPY 2500 per night. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and wedding services.