- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 18 years old.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, and MasterCard.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Protea Hotel by Marriott Midrand Samrand3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Blue Valley Golf Course, Protea Hotel by Marriott Midrand Samrand is within a 15-minute drive of SuperSport Park. This 3-star hotel has 112 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. UNISA and Voortrekker Monument are also within a 30-minute drive of this Centurion hotel.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All 112 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water are also standard.
Protea Hotel by Marriott Midrand Samrand features an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for ZAR 450 per person one way. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a business center, a computer station, and free newspapers.