- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Knights Inn Houston North/IAH1.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This hotel is under New Management, and our room was one recently renovated, everything worked as it should, staff very friendly and accomodating, good food in walking distance, loved our two weeks there!
We needed a hotel close to the airport because we had an early morning flight. We booked a room here because it's fairly close to the airport. Big mistake. There was a dead roach in the tub and the entire room reeked of urine and bleach. We had to sleep with the window open.
Lugar sucio olia a Cigarro desde la recepcion y los Cuartos peor. Sabanas viejas y lugar muy antiguo. La verdad no recomendable ni para dormir 1 noche ruido entre las habitaciones baños descuidados muchas cosas malas No Vuelvo.
- Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
Located within a leisurely stroll of Greenspoint Mall, Knights Inn Houston North/IAH is within a 10-minute drive of Splashtown. Each of the 170 rooms at this hotel includes a refrigerator, a microwave, and a TV. Houston Police Department Museum and Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens are also within a 15-minute drive of this Houston hotel.
Knights Inn Houston North/IAH's 170 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and free local calls. TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Hair dryers and desks are also standard.
Guest of Knights Inn Houston North/IAH enjoy features like 2 meeting rooms, conference space, and a seasonal outdoor pool. A stay here includes free parking. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
2.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 3 reviews