- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Room Mate Leo3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We stayed at the Room Mate Leo and had a wonderful experience. Our room was on the back side of the hotel. We had a private patio with a view. Perfect for laying out in the sun enjoying some cocktails. The room was spacious and very clean. Great products in the bathroom. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Hotel has a wonderful central location, near restaurants and shopping. It was our second time staying here, as it’s the best three star hotel we’ve ever stayed at. Bed and pillows are extremely comfortable. Wonderful toiletries in the bathroom. Rooftop terrace offers beautiful view of the Alhambra.
This is a nice small hotel, very centrally located to touristic attractions that fulfils almost everything from priorities. It was clean, OK amenities, decent breakfast, ok bed. At the reception the gave us a tool to carry around the city for internet connection, it was pretty handy. My only issue that they had no working heating. They did provide us with a small heater but it was hardly enough for November.
This is a very good value for money hotel in a superb location. Rooms are average size with a large bathroom. Very comfortable. Breakfast is more than adequate and the views from the roof terrace are great. If you want friendly , customer focused staff , stay here. They were fab. Would definitely stay again.
We moved to Room Mate Leo after staying at Casa 1800 and much preferred Room Mate Leo. Awesome service by the hotel staff , large very comfortable room and enjoyed staying in the city walking distance to all the tourist attractions but not in the tourist throng the whole time. We got a taste of the city and some great neighborhood restaurants nearby
Stayed here for 3 nights on my first visit to Granada. Fantastic location - easy to walk everywhere. Room and bathroom were a good size and very quiet (at back of building). Got a great rate with included breakfast. Breakfast was more than adequate. Rooftop terrace was comfortable and had great views. There are no other common areas or much of a reception lounge but this was fine with me. Good free WiFi and they provide a free WiFi hotspot to use during your stay. Take advantage of the free walking tour offered through the hotel - it was excellent.
The staff and the hotel location are what this place is about. I booked online and had to change the reservation back and forth several times. When we checked in I thought they were getting even for that. A small room right on the main street with construction going on in the apartment right across the alley at 7:30AM and late night revelers in the street right below us until the wee hours. We asked for a change and they graciously did it to a better room on the backside of the building. Pros Great staff good location decent breakfast in a great veranda setting Cons A long walk from their recommended parking garage The wrong room in the wrong location can be very noisy
Perfectly nice hotel, well located. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed the breakfast which had a good selection of foods. Good sized room and bathroom but more shelf space in the bathroom would be better. Drawback for me was that our room faced a pedestrian street and that made it too noisy for me at night time.
1. It was difficult to find the lift to Reception on arrival. There was no sign to the guest lift, just a service lift. 2. We requested a room well away from the lift, but were allocated one right next to it. Got woken at 1 am by people coming out of the lift + automatic lights came on and shone in to the room. We booked 2 months ago, so we should not have had this problem. 3. There was a lovely view from the terrace of the Alhambra and Granada rooftops. 4. Breakfast did not have any variety for a vegetarian who likes healthy foods. Almost nothing vegan, and especially problematic as I didn't want to have the pastries or bread. Only raw tomato. Also same serving utensils for eggs, tomato and the meat. 5. Amenities had fun little messages on them. 6. Pillows were huge. Didn't realise till too late on night 1 after Reception had closed. Slept without a pillow that night. 2nd night was given flatter pillow. 7. Staff were polite, friendly and helpful.
Staff is ready to help with anything. Rooms are clean and many nice attentions for their guests. The breakfast is luxurious and the view on the Alhambra amazing. I would come back here next time I visit Granada
- Walking distance to Granada Cathedral and Plaza Nueva
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Central District, Room Mate Leo is within a 5-minute walk of Granada Cathedral and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Plaza Nueva. This 32-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, concierge services, and a computer station. Located centrally in Granada, it's also close to Alhambra and San Jeronimo Monastery.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee each morning from 7 AM to noon.
Room Mate Leo's 32 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also available.
Guests of Room Mate Leo enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a computer station. Offsite parking is offered for a fee. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This boutique hotel also has free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1278 reviews