- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: A/GR/00114
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the apartment at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Arte Vida Suites & Spa3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We had three wonderful days in the boutique hotel. Pablo and Claudio, staffs in the reception are gentle and very willing to help you not only on Alhambra ticket but also sightseeing advice and listen to client’s suggestions. The house keeping service is also very excellent. The room is well equipped for all you need. Though it is located at alleys, it is very close to major sightseeing and quiet. I will stay at the charming and friendly hotel again, absolutely.
Great location! Nice stuff, they have parking lots witch is awesome to travelers with a vehicle. Plus the apartment Well equipped and good wifi. They have good spa, Air conditioning in the apartment works great but the one bad thing in this place, in the bedroom the are isn't air conditioning, only in the living room.
If you can accept dark wood as far as the eyes can reach, you'll be just fine! The beds creak a little, but for the rest, you'll have everything you need in a great location! Shops and restaurant can be found a few minutes walk away, and you'll see some beautiful things along the way.
We stayed at the Laurel suites which is attached to these suites just accros the road/alley, as not big enough for a car. We can not express enough that you MUST BOOK PARKING with the apartment booking mainly because we did not and wasted nearly a whole morning. And I am not exaggerating trying to find a car park. The public ones near to the apartments were full and extremely expensive nearly 23€ a day! And here is absolutely no street parking. The apartment was very well situated easily walk to all the attractions and the directions the management gave us to get to the apartment was excellent we would not have found it otherwise through the lovely quirky streets.the apartment was very nice if you need a kettle ask at the reception, otherwise had everything.
Arte Vida suites are in very convenient place in the very heart of old town in Granada. If you travel with the rented car - this is one of very few central hotels that offers affordable parking option nearby! Receptionist was very friendly, showed us around and also gave good tips where to go for sightseeing. If you want to see Alhambra - do not hesitate to ask hotel's staff to arrange your tickets in advance! Also - book SPA facilities - what a treat after long walk in the city! What could be better - kettle could be added to kitchen's facilities. We would also recommend to keep some salt/pepper/sugar in the kitchen - if you stay for a night or two - it would be very convenient, rather than buying big packs of everything.
We absolutely loved staying in Arte Vida. Every detail was taking care of, we couldn't have had a better host then Pablo. Superb location, beautiful apartment, very reasonably priced. We will be coming back
We recently stayed at the Arte Vida Suites and Spa during our trip to Granada. The gentleman at the front desk was so very helpful (even finding an extra phone charger for me)! The apartment was beautiful and very clean. We were able to walk to the city central and take the mini-bus to the Alhambra. I would highly recommend staying at the Arte Vida Suites and Spa!
Great central apartment , lovely decor , great location , helpful reception staff . Will defiantly stay again next time I'm in Granada. Only downside was the position of the aircon in the lounge and lack of aircon in the bedroom. Difficult to get too with the car but the reception man was very very helpful and talked me threw the streets to find the parking .
We just loved this place. Great location. And, you couldn't find a more helpful person than the gentleman at the desk that helped us throughout our stay with restaurant recommendations and helpful hints. Don't stay anywhere else in Granada.
Had a lovely time in Granada ! The apartment was lovely ! Very clean and decorated very well .Perfect location for walking to lovely tapas restaurants, shops and to visit the Alhambra . Very helpful advice given on how to make the most of the city . We will be sure to return . Did not use the Spa but will next time . Lift or stairs available too !
- Walking distance to Granada Cathedral and Plaza Nueva
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Located in Central District, Arte Vida Suites & Spa is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Granada Cathedral and Plaza Nueva. This 7-room, 3-star apartment has in-room conveniences like kitchens, sofa beds, and living rooms. It's in central Granada and also close to Alhambra and San Jeronimo Monastery.
All 7 individually furnished apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. Guests can expect TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include washers/dryers, sofa beds, and coffee makers.
Guests of Arte Vida Suites & Spa enjoy features like a full-service spa, free WiFi in public areas, and spa treatment rooms. Self parking is offered for EUR 16,50 per night. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. This spa apartment also has laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 161 reviews