Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Fort Collins
Planning your trip to Fort Collins? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 35 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Fort Collins ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This artistic city, known for its university life and mountains, is also a good location for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Fort Collins
- Motel 6 Fort Collins, CO
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Stoney River Lodge
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Candlewood Suites Fort Collins, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its helpful staff and pleasant rooms!
Visiting Fort Collins with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Fort Collins? Enjoy the great outdoors at Rotary Park, Horsetooth Reservoir, and Lory State Park. Other places like Old Town Square and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Fort Collins
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 58°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 32°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall