- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Rapallo4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We were in Tuscany for 10 nights, stayed in 6 places, and this was by far the smallest room. When I say small, I mean there was about 4 feet between the bed and 3 of the walls. There was no place to put away clothes so we had to live out of our suitcases. The bathroom was also very small. The people here were great. The breakfast had a large selection and was delicious.
Stayed in for 3 nights.The hotel was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. The night porter being extremely helpful when we asked for a glass of wine after 8.00pm also brought coffee sachets to our room after we ran out. The breakfast was very good and the complimentary afternoon tea very much appreciated Located near to all the major attractions. Would definitely return here if in Florence
Friendly, helpful staff. Great location for exploring Florence, close to restaurants and bars and also bus and train station for exploring further afield. Continental breakfast super. Complimentary afternoon tea was a real bonus.
Hotel was nearby the center of Florence and you could walk to most sights. Staff was very friendly and welcome was great!! Good hotel. Breakfast could be more extensive but was fine for a couple of days. Afternoon tea was great!
We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and the experience we had was brilliant . The staff were so friendly and so helpful, the rooms wer beautiful and the location was great too. Definitely recommend it.
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Rapallo in April, 2017. Lorenzo and Regina made us feel right at home, and they had excellent suggestions for dinner each night. The breakfast buffet each morning had a good selection and was very tasty. The hotel is well situation for quick access to the train station, and it’s also a short walk from some of the city’s main tourist attractions. I would definitely stay here again the next time I’m in Florence.
A beautiful boutique hotel, very central and the staff were excellent, helpful and knowledgeable. Complimentary afternoon tea every day is a very nice touch. Tea and coffee facilities in the room and complimentary toiletries. Will definitely be back!
My wife treated me to a few days in Florence and picked this hotel. I can't fault the place. From the minute we arrived we felt really welcomed and the staff couldn't do enough. Anything we asked for or were not sure about was seen to promptly and with real professionalism. It also has a great location only a short walk from the main attractions.
This hotel was great. Started with great service by Lorenzo and the welcoming staff who were very accommodating and helpful. Rooms were small but very clean and immaculate. Our friends had a double balcony which I would want next time we visit but the service and room was great and the breakfast buffet was superb and had a lot of food offerings. Very happy with our stay here and would highly recommend.
First off I have to compliment the wonderful staff always helpful and knowledgeable. Hats off to Lorenzo who made it his duty to make our stay a wonderful one. Great service and he was a pleasure to speak with daily with recommendations and suggestions to make our time in Florence great! We would definitely stay here again but woukd like a balcony room like our friends had during our 3 night stay.
- Walking distance to Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Fortezza da Basso
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in San Lorenzo, Hotel Rapallo is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Fortezza da Basso and Accademia Gallery. This 26-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Florence, the hotel is also a short walk from Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and San Lorenzo Church.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
All of Hotel Rapallo's 26 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including free minibar items, coffee makers, and free local calls. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 26-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and desks.
Renovated in 2012, Hotel Rapallo offers free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a computer station. Valet parking is available for EUR 25 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a porter/bellhop and a TV in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2162 reviews