- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Ramada Fes5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Ville Nouvelle, Ramada Fes is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Atlas Garden and Borj Fez Mall. This 5-star hotel has 133 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. In the historical district, it's also near Medersa Bou-Inania and University of Al-Karaouine.
Relish the international cuisine at Le Gourmet Restaurant, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All 133 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes, and beds sport premium bedding. Minibars, safes, and phones are also standard.
Ramada Fes features a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free parking is included with your stay. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 2 meeting rooms.
Guest reviews for Ramada Fes
i do not recomend ramada fes
No hot water in the shower. We took cold shower everyday in December. We complained every day but it didn't help. Both of us gut sick. We asked to change the room but the management didn't help with that. Internet didn't work at the room or at the reception area We asked for professional guide but got a man who new little English and didn't know the land marks but charged us as a professional guide. Overall it was a miserable stay. Anna S.
great value but don't expect luxury
the hotel was good and i would go back if i was on a budget -- clean, large rooms and friendly staff. but, this is not a five star hotel. the water in the shower was lukewarm (at best) and the toiletries were just ok (combined shampoo + conditioner).
The hotel is nice and the price is good. The staff was not very friendly and didn't want to help me out (until I coaxed them for a while) when I was looking for tours. Finally, the unfriendly staff got me a fantastic private tour with a retired university Arabic professor. That made my day. He was great.