- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Bridge House Dublin2.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
Hotel under renovation. Manager had arranged transfer to another hotel outwith the district and organised a taxi/
Went to check in here on a Thursday, got to Reception only to be told I wouldn't be staying here because of renovations. Instead I was told I was being transferred to a hotel on o Connell st. I wasn't even given an e mail or phone call to be told of this. It was disgraceful. I booked this place because of my journey and to be told at check in time I'm not staying there is a joke. Shame on them
I needed a place to stay last minute and found this place, location is excellent for Dublin and price was spot on for basic room at last minute, the staff were friendly and helpful!!
This is a horrible location to find and once we parked (me and my elderly parents), paid for parking then walked about 2 miles to the hotel the front desk person ([...]) was VERY RUDE and had changed my reserved 2 or 3 bed hotel room to a single room and wanted to charge an additional 175EUR because my elderly parents were with me. This would have put the room over 300USD per night. The desk person pretended that she could not understand english for majority of the conversation but was fluent in emglish when it was convenient for her. She would not get Orbitz on the phone nor would she allow me to talk with her manager (who was not on site). She would not refund my 90usd that I perpaid for the room. Orbitz was not able to get the money back from the hotel either. DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE ON STAYING HERE. There is a Days Inn a few blocks away - STAY THERE!!!!!!
- Walking distance to Dublin Castle and Ha' Penny Bridge
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Temple Bar, Bridge House Dublin is adjacent to Dublin Castle and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Ha' Penny Bridge. This 21-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a rooftop terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in. Centrally located in Dublin, the hotel is also a short walk from Christ Church Cathedral and Trinity College.
Start each morning off right with continental breakfast served for a fee.
The 21 rooms have phones. For entertainment, guests can enjoy satellite TV.
Guests of Bridge House Dublin enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with tours/tickets and securing valuables. This hotel also has express check-in.