- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
City Partner Bonotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- Concierge services
Located in Marienburg, City Partner Bonotel is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Wallraf-Richartz-Museum and City Hall. This 4-star hotel has 93 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Located centrally in Cologne, it's also close to Alter Markt and Great St. Martin Church.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, there's also a piano bar. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
City Partner Bonotel's 93 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and ironing boards. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include hair dryers and desks.
City Partner Bonotel offers a fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle for a fee (available 24 hours), as well as a train station shuttle. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 4 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Guest reviews for City Partner Bonotel
i suppose it was fine, but i wouldn't recommend it to a friend
First off, the hotel is a 30 minute bus ride south of the city center, which we were definitely not expecting. Breakfast was about €20 per person per day, and we didn't see any cafés or bakeries within a 5-10 minute walk. When we arrived in the afternoon the carpet in our room was quite damp all over, presumably from being freshly shampooed or something, and didn't dry until the next day; we didn't think it was worth requesting a room change because of it, but it was annoying. The staff were nice and friendly, but the front desk person was smoking in the break room one of the days and the smell was wafting into the lobby. This all being said, we had drinks and desserts at the restaurant one night and it was delicious. And the Italian restaurant nearby is delicious as well. The only thing really going for this place is the price, but it is that cheap for a reason. If a friend were to visit Cologne, I would recommend that they look around for another place to stay.