Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Cocoa Beach
Looking to book a trip to Cocoa Beach? Bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 10 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Cocoa Beach ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its beaches, this city is also good for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Cocoa Beach
- Motel 6 Cocoa Beach, FL
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
- Surf Studio Beach Resort
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its bar and beach locale!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and beach locale!
Visiting Cocoa Beach with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Cocoa Beach? Top places to visit include Cocoa Beach Pier and Cocoa Beach. Enjoy the great outdoors at Lori Wilson Park, Alan Shepard Park, and Thousand Island Conservation Area. Other places like I Dream Of Jeannie Lane and Cocoa Beach Country Club might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Cocoa Beach
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 79°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 57°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 72°F nighttime with 21 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall