- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
Tom Suites Hotel0.0 out of 5.0
- Close to San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Puerta del Reloj
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Getsemani, Tom Suites Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Puerta del Reloj. This 19-room apartment welcomes guests with conveniences like a 24-hour front desk. It's in central Cartagena and also a short walk from Trinidad Square and Colon Theater.
Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
The 19 apartments are air-conditioned and have safes.
The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations.