Located in Cartagena Walled City, Hotel Portal de San Diego by HMC is within a 5-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This 11-room, 3.5-star bed & breakfast welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. Simon Bolivar House and Museum and University of Cartagena are also a short walk from this Cartagena B&B.
Free cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Quench your thirst with a drink at the bar/lounge.
All 11 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Hotel Portal de San Diego by HMC offers free WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour business center. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations.
- Walking distance to Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Hotel Portal de San Diego by HMCCalle 2 de Badillo # 36 - 17 Centro Historico Cartagena Bolivar
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 16.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Portal de San Diego
- Hotel Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal de San Diego
- Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal San Diego
- Portal De San Diego Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC
- Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Portal San Diego HMC
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.