Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena places you in Cartagena Walled City, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This 5-star resort has 123 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Cartagena, the resort is also a short walk from San Diego Park and House of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
Enjoy dining at El Claustro, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena's 123 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests of Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 26 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury resort include a spa tub, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 3531 square feet (328 square meters). This luxury resort also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 123
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms 6
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3531
- Conference space size (meters) - 328
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 20 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per night )
Free self parking, Free valet parking
Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena offers 123 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
This Cartagena resort provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
El Claustro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
1621 Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 200 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.7 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 26 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200 per night
- Cartagena Santa Clara
- Cartagena Sofitel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Cartagena Santa Clara
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Hotel
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Santa Clara Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena Hotel
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).