Budget Inn Express Bismarck1.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The room was disgusting had to make own bed no housekeepers mildew in the room the room smelt like BO even found a crack pipe shoved in behind the TV trash all over the floor this is a horrible place to stay manager was rude making rude comments about me and my family there was outlets where it wouldnt hold the cord properly so they was half in other outlets didn't even work some lights didn't even work broken furniture mattress was dated for 40 years ago had stains all over the mattress the microwave didn't even have the glass turn plate in it no stopper for the sink the sink was leaking water all over the floor some of our stuff even came up missing by the people working there I would riether pay more and stay in a better place than this this place is worst than dive stay away people the people even working there has screwed the windows shut
I was a little leery to stay after the reviews, Nothing like the reviews stated. Yes, there were people standing around, but they are away from the room and from what I can see visiting and smoking. your not allowed to smoke by the rooms. Otherwise stay was nice and convenient. I would go back again.
You can find anywhere better to stay. And the extra money is worth it if you want a room that is actually clean. The cops are constantly called to go there. The place was recently painted and still looks horrible, its filthy and moldy. Many people have had to buy cleaning supplies to clean their own rooms because no one else is doing it. How this place is even open and not demolished is beyond me.
I live in Bismarck & have lived here for the past 25 years. My recommendation is you DO NOT stay at this motel. Lot of shady things go on there, bad neighborhood. I don't know what the room charge is but PLEASE spend a few more $ & find a different motel to stay in. This motel is basically for people to live in weekly, bi-weekly & monthly. I guarantee you WILL NOT FEEL SAFE if you stay.
when we first walked into the room, it was dirty and walked into the bathroom and seen a cockroach crawling on the bathtub. the manager is the most disrespectful person ever and they never clean and change bedding like they say. there was mold around window by door and in the bathtub. i would never recommend this motel for anyone to rent. also was suppose to get free Wi-fi and asked the manager about it and she said she turned it off so no one can use it.
Mold so bad 2 of my family members sent to hospital from the mold exposure. When asked the maintenence to clean it up was asked what room we were in and was told our room was off limits nobody was to go in there because they didn't like my mother and her bf. (Who was paying for it with their two jobs.) & because of our previous complaints about mold and mice.I immediantly got mad called and reported them to the health dept. They sent someone the next day. Yvonne made sure to come in to pretend she cared to put show on for the inspector. When leaving after inspection she Told my mother 'you'll be sorry about this' luckily the apt. We have been waiting for let us move in before move in date. Many many other things wrong with this place and the people running it. Wish I could say it all. Very disturbed by this place and wish there was something I could do to shut this horrible place down. I have pictures of how bad the mold was there and smell.
When we get to the room first thing I saw it was dirty sheet on the bed 2nd dirty towels in shower than I went to the office ask them to change towels and sheet, beds they said that what u get in this place. One word for this place don't go there it all
I can't believe the city allows this place to run. It should be removed for internet listing. The pictures on the site look nothing like real deal. This is not fit for anyone to stay at. Most of the people their live there. One feels very uncomfortable on the premises. What ever you do don't stay there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We called to see if they had any openings. Pulled in the parking lot, I wouldn't even leave our car there. Went inside, looked around, and that was enough. Told them who we were and cancelled. Well worth and extra $10 - $20 to stay some place else.
It depends on what room you stay in. They have had law suits because they actually put wall paper over the black mold. The carpets aren't very clean. Better keep your shoes on!
Reviews from Trip Advisor
24% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 32 reviews