Located in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin Zoo. This 316-room, 5-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with a fitness center and a rooftop terrace. Located centrally in Berlin, it's also close to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's 316 soundproofed rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and espresso makers. Guests can expect LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm enjoy a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. Parking is EUR 28 per night (EUR 28 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 10 meeting rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin Zoo
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's exterior is crowned with a giant modern sculpture of the classical Greek myth of Paris – the theme is repeated in painting and sculpture throughout the hotel, which was renovated in 2011. The hotel's 44 restaurant serves daring international cuisine with a view of the city. Other business services include a 24-hour business center with CD burner, scanner and laptop docking, individually designed meeting rooms, and a live cooking studio. Wireless Internet access, wired Internet, and an Internet point are complimentary.
The Fitness Center offers a spacious room to relax, a weight station, high quality treadmills, bikes, step machines, and a Finnish sauna.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 9268
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 861
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm offers 316 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and espresso makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Espresso maker
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
44 - In 44's sweeping 120-seat fine-dining room, guests overlook downtown Berlin from cream suede armchairs seated at tables clad in white linen. Behind the brushed stainless-steel bar, a backlit divider is lined with spirits and liqueurs decanted into surgical-style bottles.
Grande Galerie - The cream and black leather armchairs of Swissotel's lobby café are a popular spot for impromptu business meetings. The Grande Galerie serves snacks and drinks throughout the day under the lobby's glass roof, with piano music in the evenings.
Palermo Bar - Leather banquettes surround the Palermo's island bar, on the hotel's main floor. Open in the evening, the bar serves light snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 110 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Berlin Swissotel
- Swissotel Berlin
- Swissotel Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).