- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Promenade Ianelli3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Liberty Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Savassi, Promenade Ianelli is next to Fiat House of Culture and Savassi Square. This 3.5-star aparthotel has 120 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Liberty Square and Chevrolet Hall are also a short walk from this Belo Horizonte aparthotel.
This aparthotel has a restaurant where you can enjoy a bite to eat.
All 120 soundproofed apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms. 29-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include iPod docks, minibars, and safes.
At Promenade Ianelli, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. Valet parking is offered for BRL 20 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center.