- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The hotel has western food and staff who speak English. The pool is so so. The garden on the third floor is very nice. But if you know your way around Beijing, stay at a Chinese hotel. It will cost you half as much. Most guests seemed to be elderly Americans going on tours or business folks You can use the subway and do the sightsit yourself for a lot less. And mean a 1/4 of the hotel tours The subway is fast and cheap. Beware of the trip to the airport. Expect at least and hour and a half on Saturday morning by taxi. Staff are wonderful. Truths bakery around the corner. Left out of the door, and left again. And try the many local places to eat over the sky bridge. You can eat dinner for two for ten bucks. All in all, a good hotel, but not convenient to most things.
You can feel the hotel is trying hard to keep their service level to the top notch.
Location is wonderful, services/staff is great, and the breakfast buffet is perfect way to start the day. Staying at this location made commuting much more efficient as taxis are hard to get in the downtown area. Highly recommended!
Overall good experience for the 2 days I was there on business. Very clean, good food, good service. A little noisy (from outside street activity), but maybe because I had a corner room with windows on two sides. Very convenient for sight seeing. Tienenamin Sq, Zoo, Aquarium, downtown in easy reach. 1 hour from airport.
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Located in Xicheng, DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing is within 2 miles (3 km) of sights such as Capital Museum and Niujie Mosque. This 540-room, 4-star hotel has 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. In central Beijing, the hotel is also close to Great Hall of the People and Beijing Museum of Natural History.
Enjoy dining at Easy Kitchen, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 540 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, free weekday newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
At DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. For transportation, you can make use of a shuttle from the airport to the hotel at scheduled times for CNY 650 per vehicle, as well as a free area shuttle. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include WiFi in public areas, 10 meeting rooms, and conference space.