VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Fells Point, Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation. This 80-room, 3-star hotel has 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. In the historical district, it's also near M&T Bank Stadium and American Visionary Art Museum.
Enjoy dining at Adela, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Quench your thirst with a drink at the bar/lounge. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The 80 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free local calls, and free bottled water. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and bathrobes. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Guests of Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center. Valet parking is available for USD 29 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this historic hotel include express check-out, free newspapers, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Close to National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers 80 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Baltimore hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Tourism fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Admiral Fell
- Admiral Fell Baltimore
- Admiral Fell Inn
- Admiral Fell Inn Baltimore
- Fell Inn
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.