- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
Snowmass Collection, A Destination Residence3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Steps from Snowmass Mountain
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Laundry facilities
Snowmass Collection, A Destination Residence places you next to Snowmass Mountain and within a 10-minute walk of Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center. Each of the 10 rooms at this 3-star condo property includes a kitchen, a fireplace, and a balcony. Located centrally in Snowmass Village, it's also near Snowmass Mall and Anderson Ranch Arts Center.
The 10 recently renovated condos feature kitchens and balconies or patios. TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, fireplaces, and coffee makers are also standard.
Guests of Snowmass Collection, A Destination Residence enjoy a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. If you drive, take advantage of free parking. Helpful staff can provide tour or ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities at this ski condo include coffee/tea in a common area, express check-in, and express check-out.
Guest reviews for Snowmass Collection
The location is perfect for hikers and bikers because the mountain trails start right outside of your door. We rented a bike at the Snowmass Village Mall, rode into Aspen on a beautiful, paved trail. Our favorite Snowmass Village Mall restaurant was Zanes--wonderful Mexican food with micro brewery beers on a sunny terrace. Although our condo was a little dated looking it was comfortable and the Top of the Village staff was very friendly and efficient.We usually stay in Aspen but now we are converts to the less crowded, less expensive atmosphere of Snowmass Village. If you go in the summer don´t miss the Aspen Music Festival;it is outstanding.
comfortable mountain retreat
We reserved a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condominium in Snowmass Village from Destination Resorts Snowmass. The condominium was quite comfortable and very clean and we enjoyed the close proximity to shops and dining. The only negative was that there was constant noise from the main road which made it difficult, at times, to sleep.
my review of destination resorts snowmass
clean & comfortable - could use a little updating