Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Alexandria
Planning your holiday in Alexandria? Bring your pet along! Choose from 17 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Alexandria ready to welcome you. This artistic city is known for its rich culture and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Alexandria
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alexandria Airport
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its guestroom size and location!
- Candlewood Suites Alexandria, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
Visiting Alexandria with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Alexandria? There are plenty of things to do and some to note are Johnny Downs Sports Complex, Pineville Recreation Complex, and OakWing Golf Club. Other places like Alexandria Mall and Rapides Parish Coliseum might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Alexandria
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the weather will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 62°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 84°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 18 inches of total rainfall