- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Precheurs studios0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Marc was very helpful at all times and the room we stayed in for two nights was amazing! Very clean and comfortable. It's beautifully decorated and fully equipped. The view of the street was also great, it has a charm of itself. It's possible to walk to everything interesting in the city from there and Marc can give you all information needed. We would definitely stay there again and for longer!
very good and hospitality great. we had songs and jokes and lephrechauns took over aix for a moment. Cezanne appeared in my head going up and down the stairs and why shouldn't he? THE WEATHER APPEALS TO ME AS DOES THE TOWN.
The place is very agreeable. Quiet, in the old part of the city. Don't expect to be in an brand new asepticised hotel but just in an old and typical Provencal town house a bit like home. I was very well welcomed despite my late arrival.
The room is very nice and comfortable. The position is perfect and you can reach all the interesting things by walk. The problem is only to parking: the house is a pedestrian area (access forbidden for non resident). The solution is to pay.
The Studio is very central, so you can visit Aix by walking. You find the next Cafés and Shops in 3 minutes. But the parking fee ist very high, so you have to add about eighteen Euros the day to your trip. The Service ist good an very friendly.
Great place, very cosy and confortable. Great adress to have for staying in Aix at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended as no need to use the car once it is parked in order to visit the town, go to bars and restaurants.
While the location is wonderful, and the room totally adequate, the owner is quite difficult and really put a damper on our trip. After we left he added a charge to our credit card (and in an email claimed it was supposedly due to our late arrival, although within the arrival parameters),and then,when challenged, claimed it was because we did damage to the room. Total lie -- glad we had pictures. Stay away. There are much better places to stay.
We stayed at the hotel in May 2014. This was wonderful. In addition to rooms with all amenities, has a patio where you can sit with friends. The station is about 15-20 minutes on foot. In conclusion, the owners gave us a small gift. We would like to ever return there.
Amazing stay in Aix, WE were very happy about our accommodation's choice. Marc, the owner, was a true friend We had some problems with the air company regarding our luggage, but Marc helped us all along the process The room was perfect as well as the location
It's near to the Gare. In the old city. The hostess is very nice and helpful. The studio has everything you need. It's near the officine the tourism, near to the gare. The room is full of furniture, electric devices....the wifi is good. TV is good
- Walking distance to Place des Precheurs and Cours Mirabeau
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Located in Aix-en-Provence Historic Centre, Precheurs studios is adjacent to Place des Precheurs and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Cours Mirabeau. The 6 rooms at this apartment include kitchenettes, tablet computers, and iPod docks. It's in central Aix-en-Provence and also a short walk from Saint-Sauveur Cathedral and Eglise de la Madeleine.
The 6 individually decorated apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. 82-cm flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Washing machines, tablet computers, and iPod docks are also standard.
A local mainstay since 1750, Precheurs studios offers free WiFi in public areas, a terrace, and laundry facilities. Multilingual staff is on hand to answer questions. This adults-only apartment also has a garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 179 reviews