Hotels closest to Adventureland
Just about everyone can remember that magical feeling of being a child and being at a theme park. There's just something about the sound of visitors on rides, the smell of frying food and the carnival atmosphere that makes you feel good. Why don't you make the experience even more special by grabbing one of the 11 hotels nearby? There are loads to choose from such as such as:
- After an exciting day out at Adventureland, take the short walk back to the Best Western Plus Altoona Inn and kick back. Be sure to make use of amenities here like air-conditioned public areas, on-site laundry facilities and fitness facilities.
- If you’re all about the convenience factor, look no further than the Motel 6 Des Moines East - Altoona. Just a short stroll away, parking, on-site laundry facilities and area shuttle services will help make your time here even more enjoyable.
- Only a little farther down the road, the Prairie Meadows Casino, Racetrack & Hotel is an appealing option and offers guests conference facilities, a gift shop and banquet facilities.
- Also look into the deals at the Adventureland Inn. It offers conference facilities, a gift shop and 24-hour front desk services — and a comfortable night's rest.
You'll find downtown Des Moines around 7 miles away. If you like the sound of setting up a base here, check out the Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown and the Staybridge Suites Des Moines Downtown.
Adventureland Tickets & Prices
For up-to-date information regarding the price of tickets to Adventureland, we suggest browsing through the Adventureland, Altoona official website. Admission fees are dependent on several factors and may also be subject to change.
Adventureland Seasonal Information
Adventureland is open from May to November every year. Flocks of tourists descend on this attraction between June and August, so consider that when planning your visit.
What should I know about Adventureland?
- Adventureland has a wide range of impressive rides and attractions, such as Falling Star, Dragon Coaster and Outlaw Coaster.
- You'll discover it at MG53+86 Altoona, Clay, IA — just follow the crowds of excited kids and adults alike.