Flights from Shanghai
Airports in Shanghai
The Orbitz.com website makes finding cheap flights from Shanghai to any destination a simple process. The city is home to two major airports: Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, located eight miles from the center of Shanghai, and Shanghai Pudong International Airport, located 19 miles from downtown Shanghai. The Shanghai Pudong International Airport handles 60 percent of the incoming flights. The airports have hubs for numerous airlines, including China Southern Airlines, Air China, British Airways and Delta Airlines. When you use Orbitz.com to book your flight, you can view all the available flights for your travel date, making it easy to find tickets at bargain prices.
Parking and Transportation
Both airports offer long-term parking. It costs approximately $10 per day to park your car at the airport while you travel. Subway Line 2 runs from Shanghai to both airports; however, passengers who need to get to Shanghai Pudong International Airport need to switch trains at the Guanglan Road Station. Tickets for the subway cost approximately $1.46. Taxi services from the center of Shanghai to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport cost between $6 and $8. Cab fare to Shanghai Pudong International Airport costs approximately $27. If you need access to a vehicle when you arrive at your destination, you can use the Orbitz.com website to reserve a rental car.
Dining at the Airport
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport has dining halls on the A4 and A5 levels. Shanghai Pudong International Airport features the Canglang Ting Restaurant and the Hong Fangzi Western Food Restaurant. When you use Orbitz.com to find cheap flights from Shanghai, all of your travel arrangements are taken care of for you, giving you plenty of time to eat before your flight.
- 2 direct flights are operating from Shanghai to Kota Kinabalu today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 4h 45m.
- Shanghai Airlines flight 867 (7:45 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Shanghai to Kota Kinabalu.
- Shanghai Airlines flight 867 (7:45 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Shanghai to Kota Kinabalu.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Shanghai to Kota Kinabalu (Shanghai Airlines flight 867, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 4h 45m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Shanghai to Kota Kinabalu (Shanghai Airlines flight 867, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 4h 45m.
- Flights from Hongqiao Intl. Airport (SHA) to Kota Kinabalu Intl. Airport (BKI) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.