- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Comfort Suites Youngstown North2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
Comfort Suites Youngstown North places you within a 10-minute drive of Wagon Trails Animal Park and Tod Engine Heritage Park. This 86-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. In central Youngstown, the hotel is also a short drive from Hollywood Gaming Mahoning Valley Race Course and Avalon Golf and Country Club.
Free full breakfast is served each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
All 86 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. LED TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Sofa beds, microwaves, and refrigerators are other standard amenities.
Built in 2015, the brand new Comfort Suites Youngstown North offers an indoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. A stay here includes free parking. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a meeting room, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Guest reviews for Comfort Suites Youngstown North
Great room. Near eateries. Staff was great at checkin and checkout.
Very clean room & good services . Easy access to area attractions
The only issue were upstairs guest making noise but not the hotel’s fault.
Waffle iron did not produce finished waffles. utensils and food complements could be better organized
new facility still has kinks to be worked out
Television did not work the staff said t was a carrier problem and there was nothing they could do about it. It was not fixed during my 2 day stay Since I was ill with the flu it. made my stay very unpleasant Breakfast was good
The only issues I had were the refrigerator wasn't working and two candy bars cost $6.51! Not the large size either. Everything else was exceptional!