Popular property highlights
Located in Castello, Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is next to popular attractions like Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace. This 5-star hotel has 215 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, free in-room WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Centrally located in Venice, the hotel is also a short walk from St. Mark's Basilica and St. Mark's Square.
Enjoy dining at Terrazza Danieli, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice's 215 rooms are air-conditioned and provide free newspapers, safes, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Desks are also included.
Guests of Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a computer station, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Steps from Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
The Hotel Danieli consists of three interconnecting palaces, including the 14th century gothic Dandolo Palace, the baroque 19th century Casa Nuova, and Palazzo Danieli Excelsior. Guests can take advantage of privileged access to private beaches, water sports, tennis, and golf in season, and indulge in in-room spa treatments. Guests can also take advantage of the seasonal outdoor pool at the nearby partner property (reservation required). Afternoon tea and cocktails are offered at Bar Dandolo. Guests can close the day with dinner at Restaurant Terrazza Danieli and the reflections of Venice all around.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice offers 215 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
Where to Eat
Restaurant Terrazza Danieli - Located in an intimate and romantic setting on the top floor of Palazzo Danieli Excelsior. Serves cuisine inspired by Venice's historic role as the crossroads between East and West, combining the rich history of the Serenissima with panoramic views of Venice and its lagoon. Outdoor dining is available on the panoramic terrace from May or even earlier, weather permitting, until October.
Bar Dandolo - Set in the grand hallway of the hotel, the bar offers afternoon tea, snacks, drinks and cocktails, and guests can enjoy live music during the evenings.
Bar Terrazza Danieli - Outdoor setting on the top floor of Palazzo Danieli Excelsior, open from June to September from 3 PM until 6:30 PM, weather permitting. Offers panoramic views of the lagoon and Venice, and serves snacks, fresh drinks, fruit, and classic cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125.0 per night.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 39 and EUR 49 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125.0 per night
- Danieli Hotel
- Danieli Venice
- Hotel Danieli a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Danieli Venice
- Hotel Danieli Luxury Collection Hotel Venice
- Hotel Danieli Luxury Collection Hotel
- Danieli Luxury Collection Venice
- Danieli Luxury Collection
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.