Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Spring Hill
If you're planning your trip to Spring Hill, bring your pet along! There are 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Spring Hill ready to welcome you. This family-friendly city features natural beauty and is known for its shopping and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Spring Hill
- Quality Inn Weeki Wachee
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Motel 6 Spring Hill, FL - Weeki Wachee
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its convenient parking and location!
Visiting Spring Hill with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Spring Hill during your stay? Enjoy the great outdoors at Nature Coast Botanical Gardens, Weeki Wachee Springs, and Weeki Wachee River. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Strong Tower Vineyard and Silverthorn Country Club.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Spring Hill
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 79°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 67°F nighttime with 22 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall