Located in El Golf, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as Peru Plaza and Los Leones Golf Club. This 5-star hotel has 205 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. In central Santiago, the hotel is also close to San Cristobal Hill and Costanera Center.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All 205 soundproofed rooms feature minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer jetted tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Valet and self parking are available if you're driving, or you can take an airport shuttle for a fee (available on request). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Health club
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Renovations & Closures
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago offers 205 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Plasma TV
From the inlaid marble floor in the lobby to the vaulted glass roof, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago offers classic design elements with eye-catching style. Guests can dine in the restaurant, select from 365 Chilean varieties in the wine bar, sip cocktails and Pisco Sours in the bar, and enjoy afternoon tea in the lobby lounge. The luxury hotel's glass-enclosed rooftop health center includes an indoor pool, fitness center, and day spa.
Business travelers will appreciate the 5-star hotel's business center which features computer workstations with printers. A conference center measuring 9,000 square feet (836 square meters) includes 11 meeting rooms. WiFi is available in public areas for an additional fee.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 17 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 15 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 17 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Located within the health and fitness center, The Spa offers a wide range of treatments and a full selection of experiences to restore your inner balance while enhancing your outer beauty.
- Hot stone massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
The glass-enclosed rooftop health and fitness center features an indoor pool and spa tub with floor-to-ceiling windows offering city views. The fitness center includes cardio and strength training equipment, a steam room, and sauna, along with a sundeck on the terraced roof.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 17 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Santiago
- Ritz-Carlton Santiago
- Santiago Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Santiago Hotel
- Santiago Ritz Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Ritz Santiago
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay