Hotels in Quesnel
Search over 18 hotels from $53
Top Rated Quesnel Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Quesnel
Pet Friendly Quesnel Hotels
- Super 8 by Wyndham Quesnel BC2010 Valhalla Rd, Quesnel, BC
The price is $66 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43/5 (2 reviews)
- Airport Inn Motel & RV Park3101 Highway 97 North, Quesnel, BC
The price is $55 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Tower Inn and Suites500 Reid St, Quesnel, BC
The price is $72 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
Where should you stay in Quesnel?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Quesnel?
Check out the 7 inexpensive hotels in Quesnel to find a good rate. Gold Pan Motel is a 2.5-star property with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Another option is Quality Inn Quesnel, a 2.5-star hotel with free continental breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities. You'll also find Magnuson Hotel Grace Inn, which is a 2-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
What are some favorite hotels in central Quesnel?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of Quesnel:
- Billy Barker Casino Hotel is a 3-star hotel with a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Quesnel is a hotel offering free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Tower Inn and Suites is a 3.5-star inn with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
If you're interested in local attractions, you'll want to make time for the casinos in Quesnel. Close to central Quesnel, you'll find interesting places to visit like LeBourdais Park.
What are the best hotels to stay near Quesnel Lake?
Quesnel Lake ought to be high on your schedule. Travelers come from all over to see this interesting body of water. Want to make things easier and stay in the area? There are a number of places to choose from. Quality Inn Quesnel (0.1 miles away) is one of our top recommendations. Gold Pan Motel (0.2 miles away) and Travelodge by Wyndham Quesnel (0.2 miles away) are also worth thinking about.