Located in Center City, Philadelphia within a short walk of Reading Terminal Market, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Liberty Bell Center. This 3.5-star hotel has 481 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. It's in central Philadelphia and also close to Independence Hall and Ben Franklin National Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, there's also a lobby lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
All 481 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, safes, and phones. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for USD 42 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Reading Terminal Market
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City offers 481 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. Premium cable television is provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This Philadelphia hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
In Philadelphia's theater district, this 481 room hotel is across the street from Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts and the Academy of Music. Many of the city's attractions are within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
The Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia offers 25,000 square feet (2,322 square meters) of event space including a ballroom. The hotel has two restaurants, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room. A rooftop sundeck offer views of downtown. Guests have 24-hour access to a business center, laundry facilities, and luggage storage. Wired and wireless Internet are complimentary in public areas.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 481
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Balcony - Open daily for breakfast. Views of the Avenue of the Arts and the Academy of Music.
Standing O Bistro & Bar - Open daily for lunch and dinner. Casual, light fare, happy hour.
In room dining with extensive menu (limited hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
The Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room. The sundeck offers views of downtown Philadelphia and Broad Street.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton DoubleTree Philadelphia Center City
- Double Tree Hotel In Philadelphia
- Doubletree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Doubletree Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Doubletree
- DoubleTree Hilton Philadelphia Center City Hotel
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)