Located in 5th Arrondissement, Hotel Les Bulles de Paris is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Notre Dame Cathedral and Odeon, Theatre de L'Europe. This 44-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and free newspapers in the lobby. Centrally located in Paris, the hotel is also a short walk from Sorbonne University and Pantheon.
Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All of Hotel Les Bulles de Paris's 44 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Desks are also available.
At Hotel Les Bulles de Paris, guests have access to a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and free newspapers. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with luggage storage and tours/tickets.
- Walking distance to Notre Dame Cathedral and Odeon, Theatre de L'Europe
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel Les Bulles de Paris
Hotel Les Bulles de Paris features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary fax and photocopy services in the lobby. A sauna and a steam room are also available, and you can relax with a glass of bubbly in the hotel's Champagne bar. Each floor of the hotel evokes a particular ambiance and its relationship with Champagne. Decor, furniture, and lighting are specially designed for Hotel Les Bulles de Paris and inspired by Champagne. Covered parking is available nearby (surcharge). The hotel is smoke-free.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hotel Les Bulles de Paris offers 44 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones.
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The neighborhood also provides mythical brasseries Le Flore and Les Deux Magots and art galleries and boutiques in plenty.
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- California Hotel Saint Germain
- California Saint
- California Saint Germain
- California Saint Germain Hotel
- California Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel California Saint Germain
- Hotel California Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Bulles Paris
- Hotel Bulles
- Bulles Paris
- California Saint Germain Hotel Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.