- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
Avia Saphir Montparnasse3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It's not a lot but it's a nice place to crush after walking around Paris. It's 40 meters (little over 100 feet) from the subway station and within walking distance from Tour Eiffel. I would recommend.
It's not the Ritz, but you can't expect the Ritz in central Paris at $180/night. The staff was ultra nice, moved us to the top floor with a view since we were booked for 4 nights. The bed was comfortable. We would stay there again.
staff was very helpful Location is very good Paris is so cool hotel is good for family
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location, we walked all the way to the Eiffel Tower and back, also to the Latin Quarter. Did not get the breakfast but there are tons of cafes around the area.
- Walking distance to Tour Montparnasse
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Located in 15th Arrondissement within a short walk of Tour Montparnasse, Avia Saphir Montparnasse is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Les Invalides. This 40-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like minibars, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. It's also close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Start each morning with continental breakfast, available for a fee from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
All of Avia Saphir Montparnasse's 40 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also available.
At Avia Saphir Montparnasse, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas and free newspapers. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with tours or tickets, and answer any questions about the area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 488 reviews