Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University places you next to Parthenon and within a 10-minute stroll of other popular attractions like Vanderbilt University. This 4-star hotel has 307 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Also close to this Nashville hotel are Ryman Auditorium and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite bistro, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University's 307 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 32-inch LED TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University enjoy a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. Parking is available for USD 32.00 per night (USD 37.00 per night for valet parking), and there's also a free area shuttle. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Parthenon and Vanderbilt University
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University2555 West End Ave Nashville TN 37203
Guests of Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel's patio. Other amenities include wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and covered parking for a nightly fee. A complimentary area shuttle transports guests to nearby areas. Business-friendly amenities at Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University include a 24-hour business center and 14 conference rooms spanning 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters).
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
- Free area shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Marriott Hotel Vanderbilt
- Marriott Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Marriott
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel
- Marriott Vanderbilt Nashville
- Nashville Marriott Vanderbilt University Hotel
- Nashville Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel
- Nashville Marriott
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.