- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very positive would do again Would recommend if staying in Killarney area
Really nice hotel with history and excellent service. The staff make this a five star hotel. My room was lovely but it is an old hotel with thin walls. The decour was great for an an historical property. The food was excellent and they also had entertainment Tuesday, Wednesday. I would return every time in Killarney. Also good spa!
A wonderful hotel in a wonderful location. The property is a combination of historic inns which comprise the dining areas up front, and modern suites and rooms towards the back. Also in back are the spa and garden, both of which are beautiful. The location is excellent -- just outside Killarney town a short drive though parking can be hard to find. The hotel is across from Muckross Abbey, and less than 1 mile from Muckross House and Garden. It's even on the Ring of Kerry. You can get a jaunting cart across the road at the abbey entrance. The staff was attentive and responsive. Our room was clean, comfortable, and up-to-date. Beautiful bathroom with separate bath and shower. It is a bit pricy, but worth it. The views from the hotel are not spectacular, but great views are literally across or down the road. Breakfast and dinner in the hotel was superb. Our only complaint was the food at Molly Darcy's which is not up to the hotel's standards, but otherwise good Irish bar food (if there is such a thing).
Excellent location, right across from the Lakes of Killarnee. Easy driving to spots such as the Ring Of Kerry, Dingle, Kilsane. Free wifi, good breakfast. Great bar, good live music. Room size, cleanliness, etc.
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a 5-minute walk of Cloghereen Blue Pool Walk, Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is within a 15-minute stroll of Muckross Abbey. This 5-star hotel has 70 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in a national park and also near Muckross Traditional Farm and Muckross House.
Free full breakfast is served each morning from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Yew Tree, which specializes in Irish cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All 70 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect free WiFi and satellite TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Safes, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas.